- We will not sell or disclose any information that identifies you to a third party without your prior approval.
- We will not send you any email or notify you about new services or special offers unless 1) you register for our e-news mailing list; 2) you make a donation or 3) you make a purchase. You will always be given the opportunity to Unsubscribe from future e-mail communications.
- We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- For any other questions about our policy, please contact us.
Personal Information Collection
The Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc (aka FACT) may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Non-personalized information about your use of this website (including number of visits, referring website);
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- Any information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services; and
- Any other information that you send to FACT.
Using Personal Information
The Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc (aka FACT) may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Supply to you services that you may choose to purchase;
- Send to you renewal reminders, statements and invoices;
- Collect any payments from you; and
- Send you marketing or other communications regarding this website or respond to your inquires.
Where the Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc (aka FACT) discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, FACT may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Data
The Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc (aka FACT) will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc (aka FACT) will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border Data Transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating This Statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
The Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc (aka FACT) is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Credit: This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.