The Ferret Association of Connecticut encourages supporters from around the world to enroll as for an associate membership. All that’s required is a love of ferrets and desire to help them. Members include ferret owners past, present and future.
Membership includes a welcome kit with a copy of our ferret information material and bi-monthly newsletter. Annual family membership is $25.
Associate members receive the following:
- Our bi-monthly newsletter, Paw Printz. Averaging 12 to 16 pages, Paw Printz features local, regional and national news, ferret health and care articles, training tips, veterinary, shelter, and event listings;
- Discounts in our shelter store;
- A $10 discount on any ferret adopted through the Halfway House. (Note, Associates still are required to complete the adoption application and interview process);
- Eligibility to share their love, care, and homes with an older or ill ferret who may need long-term care in our foster program. FACT provides payment for approved veterinary expenses while the animal remains permanently in the Foster home;
- The knowledge that your membership is helping ferrets not only in Connecticut, but around the world through your support of FACT’s national programs.
Joining is easy. You can purchase your membership directly or you can mail us your check or complete credit card information along with your name, address, telephone number where we can reach you if needed and a valid email address. Be sure to indicate that you wish to sign up for an Associate Membership. We will contact you directly to finalize any additional details if needed. You can find our address information on the contact us page.