The Ferret Association of Connecticut encourages supporters from around the world to subscribe to our information newsletter, Paw Printz. Readers include all those who love ferrets.
Annual family membership is $25. Annual renewals are $20.
Subscribers receive the following:
- The Paw Printz newsletter. Published 5 times/year, with no ads, and averaging 14-18 pages, Paw Printz features regional national and international ferret news, health & care articles, training tips, organization news, updates on related mustalids and animal welfare news;
- Discounts in our shelter store;
- A $10 discount on any ferret adopted through the shelter;
- Eligibility to share their love, care, and homes with an older or ill ferret who may need long-term care in our foster program. FACT provides payment for approved veterinary expenses while the animal remains permanently in the Foster home;
- The knowledge that your subscription is helping ferrets not only in Connecticut, but around the world through your support of FACT’s programs. (25% of subscription fee is a donation to help the ferrets.)
Joining is easy. You can purchase your membership directly or you can mail us your check or complete credit card information along with your name, address, telephone number where we can reach you if needed and a valid email address. Be sure to indicate that you wish to sign up for a Paw Printz subscription. We will contact you directly to finalize any additional details if needed. You can find our address information on the contact us page.
You can purchase a first-year FACT FAMILY MEMBERSHIP directly through our store. Existing members can also RENEW THEIR EXISTING MEMBERSHIP as well through the store. You WILL receive an acknowledgment from FACT.